Recently at the National Ploughing Fair event in Ireland, the aquaSmart team explored the potential synergies between both the aquaculture and agriculture communities. This fair is considered as a highlight event in the annual calendar for members of the agriculture industry here in Ireland, and being an island, the connectivity between professionals who work the land and farmers of the sea could be considered higher then many European mainland countries, thus attracting members of both communities to the event. In this sense, we were pleased to engage with many interested participants at the fair who where interested in learning more about the potential of the aquaSmart solution with lots of questions on how aquaSmart could also be tailored or configured to suit agriculture as opposed to aquaculture. We were encouraged by this interest and have plans to follow up with those that expressed an interest in learning more.
AquaSmart at the National Ploughing Fair of Ireland
- Press Release – aquaSmart to hold Data Analytics workshop in Dublin
- AQUASMART project presence at Road2CPS
- Comparative Analysis of Performance Indicators in Aquaculture using Open-Cloud AQUASMART Platform
- Aquasmart in Qingdao, China
- AQUASMART project presence at the ASME’s Congress and Exposition (IMECE) held in Phoenix, AZ, USA